What is Buddhism?
A program for teens curious about Buddha’s story, lessons, and principals.
A FREE program for teens interested in Buddhism!
March 25, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm CST
- We will discuss the history of Buddhism
- The effects of meditation on the brain and mental health
- Practice 3 meditation techniques you can use to calm the body and mind
- Topics covered such as:
- What is karma?
- What is reincarnation?
- Who do Buddhists pray to?
- What are important religious items to Buddhists?
Long time member of Dawn Mountain.
Interfaith Ministries Impuse Committee member.
U of H Millenial Advisory Committee member.